The following ECNL Players Code of Conduct is provided as a guideline to help players in the ECNL maximize their individual potential and to succeed as a quality player and person.
- I will be committed to developing myself as a soccer player by attending every team training that I possibly can, understanding that regular training is the foundation for competitive success, and will notify my coaches as early as possible of any training absences.
- I understand that character is as important to success as is ability, and will demonstrate the highest level of character at all times.
- I understand that striving to win, which consists of 100% physical and mental commitment to performing to the best of my ability, is more important than winning.
- I will demonstrate personal accountability by accepting responsibility for my own actions, and for my own performances, on and off the field.
- I understand that individual training is an integral part of the development process, and will commit to regular individual training.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or abilities.
- I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or well being of a coach, parent, player, participant, league official or any other attendee.
- I will not use profanity or engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at any coach, parent, player, participant, league official or any other attendee.